Dec 30, 2020
Business is messy. Life is unpredictable. Leading well during
turbulent times is more important than ever.
Retired Navy SEAL, Thom Shea, served with the U.S. Navy for 23 years with distinguished valor. As a bestselling author and leadership consultant, he has trained thousands of people to overcome chaos by applying the rule of Three Simple Things to their lives and businesses.
Thom developed his leadership process during his military career where he served in three wars, ultimately leading a team of SEALs into Afghanistan in 2009. He earned a Silver Star, Bronze Star with Valor, Army Commendation with Valor, and his second Combat Action Medal. He was also hand-selected to serve as Officer In Charge of the famed SEAL Sniper course.
"Three Simple Things is a necessary guidebook to leading during chaos." - Eric Van Lustbader, New York Times bestselling author of The Bourne Legacy
In Three Simple Things, you will learn how to:
* Lead like a SEAL during any type of challenge
* Identify the powerful internal dialogue that makes or breaks your success
* Simplify complex problems into manageable solutions
* Understand how and why to lead a "non-negotiable" life
* Envision what life would be like if you never, ever quit
* Create peace and abundance in your health, business, and relationships